In May of 2012, our closest friends’ daughter was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia. Over the past two years Tallie endured intense treatment and through a long and difficult battle she is now cancer free.
Watching Tallie throughout her treatment has inspired our families to help other Pediatric Cancer Patients. We’re asking if you will join us in our efforts to raise funds for life-saving pediatric cancer research at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Without all of the research and funding that had previously been done, we would not have all of the treatment options available as we do today. However, we still have a long way to go…and in our sights, in the not to distant future, we see a CURE for these terrible pediatric cancers …and we know that we will only achieve this goal through funding additional research to develop these new therapies and ultimately a cure. We have created a special online giving page, and we’re hoping our friends, family, and community will help us make a real difference in the fight against this deadly disease.
We are proud to have had such great success with our Catwalk for Cancer event the past two years. We are hoping to exceed our goals again this year with our Third Catwalk for Cancer event.
Please take a moment and donate to help Pediatric Cancer Patients like Tallie, no amount is too small, and every donation counts. You can also create your own fundraising page and get your friends and family to help support this amazing cause.
What We've Achieved
- Recognized by MSKCC on the “Honor Roll” for our 2013 Catwalk 4 Cancer Event. This is recognition for “the wonderful people who conceived, planned, and produced Community Events in 2013, which have raised crucial funds and awareness for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. On behalf of the entire MSK community, we extend our heartfelt gratitude”.
- Over $106,000 raised for MSKCC to date
- Put on a very successful event with tremendous community support; Had over 50 models ranging from 2-15 years old; Hundreds of members of our local communities attending the event
- Involvement and donations from local, regional, and national companies
- Involvement and donations from our local community